Stay Informed, Know your books
Jeff Robertson, CEO
- A completely transparent Bookkeeping process is provided by remotely accessing our client’s accounting software application (QuickBooks). Our Accounting team will perform the service under the direction of our CPA/Accountant as well as our client’s own CPA. All monthly reports which include Profit and Loss reporting and Balance Sheet will be accompanied by Cash Flow projections as well. We are actively reviewing the performance of the practice and we share our findings with our clients.
- What makes our Bookkeeping service so unique is that we reconcile all bank statements with following:
- Medical Billing
- Merchant Account for Credit Card Transactions
- Credit Cards
- All revenue sources from the practice.
- Bookkeeping is not an exclusive service that is unique to us. Everyone has someone doing their books or you are doing them yourself. What makes us unique is that we reconcile all sources of income against the bank account and we do them timely. It is very rare to find a Bookkeeper who knows and understands the Medical Billing Reports and reconciles and balances the Insurance company payments from the reports; to the bank account, WE DO.
- Most Bookkeepers do not reconcile the Merchant Credit Card transactions to the Bank Account to verify that all of the transactions on the report actually hit your bank account, WE DO.
- We scale all the way down to an hour a month and only charge you for the time we spend on the account. This allows us to serve small start-up practices as well as larger or mid -sized practices.
Bryan Glick, D.O., M.B.S
Integrative Health Institute Functional Medicine
“They provide excellent consulting and billing services. My staff works well with their billing personnel and their IT team is always available to us. Our needs are unique and our patients have high expectations for care and service, we needed a partner who could match that expectation. We found that at Nexsys. At times, I feel they are part of the staff at this office. I highly recommend them”
David Haase, M.D.
Maxwell Clinic – Functional Medicine
“Jeff, Julius, and Rey, it was so good to have all 3 of you in our space in Nashville and Clarksville. Each of you is remarkably talented and we are glad to be working together.”
Ryan McWhorter, MD
Alabama Functional Medicine
“I love the solid answers and ultrafast response. They immediately felt like part of my team and were welcomed by my staff. IT, billing, payables, project lead and CEO all have been great. Nexsys has been everything they said they would be.”
Wayne Dysinger &Cono Badalamenti, MD, MHSA
Lifestyle Medicine Solutions
“The Nexsys team has been outstanding at supporting us from a strategic perspective to be both efficient and effective in managing our growing practice. They are friendly, supportive and easily available. Equally important they are organized and help us to execute on key processes. We are happy to have them as a partner and recommend the Nexsys team highly.”
Dr. Carrie Rose, MD.
The Wellness Lab
I cannot say enough about Jeff and his team! They were instrumental in helping me launch a small practice. I felt supported every step of the way in sorting through the complexities of managing the back end of medical practice. They are responsive, knowledgable and just a pleasure to work with. I found Jeff, in particular, to be a tremendous support to me in running my practice. He is always available for questions, provides great counsel, and is just a great person to have on your team. His experience and advice with the business aspects of a medical practice were invaluable to me. Highly recommend!!
Integrative medicine works on the philosophy that human beings possess emotional, mental and physical components that are essential in the diagnosis and treatment of disease and the cultivation of wellness. Integrative medicine, also known as holistic or naturopathic...
There is a movement happening amongst doctors during the past 10 years. Tired of conventional approaches to medical treatment, to overdiagnosing of medications and to the medical system as a whole, they are looking for alternatives. And for many of them, the...
The Differences between Conventional, Alternative, Complementary, Integrative and Functional Medicine
As the public becomes more aware of the new approaches to medicine, there is some confusion about the different labels it is known by. In this article I’d like to breakdown the four approaches that lead to the approach known as Integrative Medicine. 1) Conventional...
While most doctors who make the move to Integrative healthcare to focus on more holistic care, and to better align with their personal philosophy, there is the question of whether the clinic can be profitable. Is there a Market for Integrative Doctors? According to a...
by Zak Holdsworth March 9, 2015 Set Yourself Up for Success When setting up a new Direct Care practice, one of the most important decisions you have to make is how much to charge for your membership fee. If you charge too much, patients in your area may balk at the...
My name is Dr. Paul Thomas and I’m a Family Medicine doctor in Detroit, Michigan. I own, operate, and am obsessed with my Direct Primary Care practice, called Plum Health! And we deliver affordable, accessible health care services in Detroit, a city with limited...