We can help you maximize your memberships and get paid on time.
- We are experts on managing the often difficult and tricky process of maintaining the membership revenue and ensuring that our clients are paid timely and that the process is seamless and consistent.
- We have an experienced staff of HINT Health technicians and we help to facilitate the set-up process as well as the maintenance of those Practice Memberships.
- There are great tools available to help both of us manage this process, but it is not simply “set it and forget it”. There is a lot that goes into helping to ensure that your Membership Practice is meeting the expectations of the patients.
- We may reach out to the Patient or help your internal staff with that process and prepare them for those discussions with the Patient or we may help make those calls for you. Are there any gaps in the delivery of care and the expectation of the patient? Did the patient simply replace their existing Credit Card or did the Practice miss an opportunity to communicate or follow up with a Patient?
- Nexsys can help with preparing the Practice with a profile on the patient and if they are utilizing the Practice and taking advantage of all the service offerings available at your clinic.
- We elevate Membership Management to a much higher level. This will help ease the concern of Yearly and Quarterly renewals that so many Direct Primary Care and Concierge Practices experience.
Direct Primary Care (DPC) & Membership Management
Jeff Robertson, CEO
Bryan Glick, D.O., M.B.S
Integrative Health Institute Functional Medicine
"They provide excellent consulting and billing services. My staff works well with their billing personnel and their IT team is always available to us. Our needs are unique and our patients have high expectations for care and service, we needed a partner who could match that expectation. We found that at Nexsys. At times, I feel they are part of the staff at this office. I highly recommend them"
David Haase, M.D.
Maxwell Clinic - Functional Medicine
"Jeff, Julius, and Rey, it was so good to have all 3 of you in our space in Nashville and Clarksville. Each of you is remarkably talented and we are glad to be working together."
Ryan McWhorter, MD
Alabama Functional Medicine
"I love the solid answers and ultrafast response. They immediately felt like part of my team and were welcomed by my staff. IT, billing, payables, project lead and CEO all have been great. Nexsys has been everything they said they would be."
Wayne Dysinger &Cono Badalamenti, MD, MHSA
Lifestyle Medicine Solutions
"The Nexsys team has been outstanding at supporting us from a strategic perspective to be both efficient and effective in managing our growing practice. They are friendly, supportive and easily available. Equally important they are organized and help us to execute on key processes. We are happy to have them as a partner and recommend the Nexsys team highly."
Dr. Carrie Rose, MD.
The Wellness Lab
I cannot say enough about Jeff and his team! They were instrumental in helping me launch a small practice. I felt supported every step of the way in sorting through the complexities of managing the back end of medical practice. They are responsive, knowledgable and just a pleasure to work with. I found Jeff, in particular, to be a tremendous support to me in running my practice. He is always available for questions, provides great counsel, and is just a great person to have on your team. His experience and advice with the business aspects of a medical practice were invaluable to me. Highly recommend!!
William Rollow, MD
Director of Integrative Health at the University of Maryland
Integrative medicine works on the philosophy that human beings possess emotional, mental and physical components that are essential in the diagnosis and treatment of disease and the cultivation of wellness. Integrative medicine, also known as holistic or naturopathic...
There is a movement happening amongst doctors during the past 10 years. Tired of conventional approaches to medical treatment, to overdiagnosing of medications and to the medical system as a whole, they are looking for alternatives. And for many of them, the...
The Differences between Conventional, Alternative, Complementary, Integrative and Functional Medicine
As the public becomes more aware of the new approaches to medicine, there is some confusion about the different labels it is known by. In this article I’d like to breakdown the four approaches that lead to the approach known as Integrative Medicine. 1) Conventional...
While most doctors who make the move to Integrative healthcare to focus on more holistic care, and to better align with their personal philosophy, there is the question of whether the clinic can be profitable. Is there a Market for Integrative Doctors? According to a...
by Zak Holdsworth March 9, 2015 Set Yourself Up for Success When setting up a new Direct Care practice, one of the most important decisions you have to make is how much to charge for your membership fee. If you charge too much, patients in your area may balk at the...
My name is Dr. Paul Thomas and I’m a Family Medicine doctor in Detroit, Michigan. I own, operate, and am obsessed with my Direct Primary Care practice, called Plum Health! And we deliver affordable, accessible health care services in Detroit, a city with limited...