We can handle all of your IT needs for you.
Jeff Robertson, CEO
- The Nexsys IT Division was formed in response to the growing need for Information Technology Consultants within small and medium sized Practices. As smaller practices strive to be more competitive in the market place, the systems that are often required grow in complexity requiring more IT administration than ever. Finding that level of expertise and competency at a local level is growing increasingly difficult.
- By allowing Nexsys to manage your network, you give the Practice’s staff a one-stop shop for network consulting questions and service. Our Network support plans help keep I.T. bills to a more manageable rate and guarantees an experienced and knowledgeable technician is on your side at all times.
- Along with our IT Support; we also offer other services such as Remote HIPAA Compliant Data Backups to ensure your data and server are secure. It is required to have a copy of your data offsite at all times. We help with Virus’s, Network and Computer slowness, Ransomware, Phishing attacks, and assist your team with all Printing and Scanning issues as well as help to ensure your Network is as fast as possible.
- Nexsys can help you to avoid being dependent on inexperienced local IT support that lacks deep understanding of what is required for Healthcare IT and what it takes to keep the Practice efficient and functioning at higher level.
- Nexsys has developed a suite of IT solutions and technology to ensure that your infrastructure is operating at the highest level. With Nexsys in charge of your IT needs, you and your staff can do what you do best; grow your Practice and focus on Patients.
Bryan Glick, D.O., M.B.S
Integrative Health Institute Functional Medicine
"They provide excellent consulting and billing services. My staff works well with their billing personnel and their IT team is always available to us. Our needs are unique and our patients have high expectations for care and service, we needed a partner who could match that expectation. We found that at Nexsys. At times, I feel they are part of the staff at this office. I highly recommend them"
David Haase, M.D.
Maxwell Clinic - Functional Medicine
"Jeff, Julius, and Rey, it was so good to have all 3 of you in our space in Nashville and Clarksville. Each of you is remarkably talented and we are glad to be working together."
Ryan McWhorter, MD
Alabama Functional Medicine
"I love the solid answers and ultrafast response. They immediately felt like part of my team and were welcomed by my staff. IT, billing, payables, project lead and CEO all have been great. Nexsys has been everything they said they would be."
Wayne Dysinger &Cono Badalamenti, MD, MHSA
Lifestyle Medicine Solutions
"The Nexsys team has been outstanding at supporting us from a strategic perspective to be both efficient and effective in managing our growing practice. They are friendly, supportive and easily available. Equally important they are organized and help us to execute on key processes. We are happy to have them as a partner and recommend the Nexsys team highly."
Dr. Carrie Rose, MD.
The Wellness Lab
I cannot say enough about Jeff and his team! They were instrumental in helping me launch a small practice. I felt supported every step of the way in sorting through the complexities of managing the back end of medical practice. They are responsive, knowledgable and just a pleasure to work with. I found Jeff, in particular, to be a tremendous support to me in running my practice. He is always available for questions, provides great counsel, and is just a great person to have on your team. His experience and advice with the business aspects of a medical practice were invaluable to me. Highly recommend!!
William Rollow, MD
Director of Integrative Health at the University of Maryland
A key piece of the success of your practice has little to do with the treatment diagnosis and more to do with the patient, and how they are handled before, during and after the visit with the doctor.
Integrative medicine works on the philosophy that human beings possess emotional, mental and physical components that are essential in the diagnosis and treatment of disease and the cultivation of wellness. Integrative medicine, also known as holistic or naturopathic...
There is a movement happening amongst doctors during the past 10 years. Tired of conventional approaches to medical treatment, to overdiagnosing of medications and to the medical system as a whole, they are looking for alternatives. And for many of them, the...
The Differences between Conventional, Alternative, Complementary, Integrative and Functional Medicine
As the public becomes more aware of the new approaches to medicine, there is some confusion about the different labels it is known by. In this article I’d like to breakdown the four approaches that lead to the approach known as Integrative Medicine. 1) Conventional...
While most doctors who make the move to Integrative healthcare to focus on more holistic care, and to better align with their personal philosophy, there is the question of whether the clinic can be profitable. Is there a Market for Integrative Doctors? According to a...
by Zak Holdsworth March 9, 2015 Set Yourself Up for Success When setting up a new Direct Care practice, one of the most important decisions you have to make is how much to charge for your membership fee. If you charge too much, patients in your area may balk at the...